RYE YOUTH SOCCER JUNIOR REF PROGRAM
Program Dates: Sept 14, Sept 21, Sept 28, Oct 5, Oct 19, Oct 26, Nov 2
Times: 7:15am- 9:15am, 9:20am-12:20pm, 12:20pm-2:00pm
(NOTE NEW TIME SLOTS)
Pay: $10/hr or Community Service (Please indicate your choice in your e-mail to me)
1) If this note has been sent to your parents' email address and not yours, please respond from your own email account so that I can be in direct communication with you. RYS Refereeing is a job, not an activity, and the first step towards being a responsible referee is to take charge of your own scheduling and communication with me.
2) We have dozens of new and returning referees on the list this season. While I will try to get most of you involved for at least a week or two this session, my main priority is to assign slots to referees who have proven to be successful, hard-workers in past seasons. I will balance the need to bring new faces and energy with the need to hire strong workers who have proven they can carry out and set up goals, take charge of a game, and be energetic throughout the day.
3) Priority will continue to be given to older (HS aged) referees who are hard workers.
4) There is no required course that you need to take for this job. We provide on-site training to new referees during the course of the season.
C. To Apply for Hours
1. Respond to this email by September 1st using the format below.
2. Receive the schedule 3-5 days before your Saturday shift.
Pay or Community Service:
222 Boston Post Road, Rye, NY 10580
May 4 (7:00am-4:00pm), May 11 (7:00am-12:00pm) and so on...
Volunteer or Pay
CONTACT: COACHCURELLA@GMAIL.COM WITH ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION FOR ELIGIBILITY IN THE JUNIOR REF PROGRAM